Le 21 mars 2016, 08:20 dans Humeurs • 0
Mast Style Jib Cranes are top and bottom mounted two styles available:
full cantilever jibs; drop cantilever jibs
Both jib crane styles are a lower cost alternative to freestanding jibs provided that a top and bottom mounting are available. Mast style jibs also provide an economical alternative to SPANCO’s wall mounted jib cranes when the size of the support column is not adequate.
Cantilever Mast Style Jib Cranes features:
1. Use when top anchor point on mast is beyond acceptable boom swing height
2. Install boom at precise height that clears overhead obstructions
3. Mast mounts to floor at bottom and to steel building support at top
4. After installation, boom height is set permanently
5. Power rotation add-on available on all models
6. Lower the boom to gain overhead clearance
All mast style jibs are available with power rotation. Greater mast jib crane capacities, spans, and heights are always an option.No mounting foundation required.Allows maximum use of headroom to provide the highest possible lifting distance.
SMF factory professional produce enjoys a good fame in industry inside and outside,Ordering or signing the contract customers must offer the basic parameters ,such as rated lifting weight, lifting height valid radius and so on ,So that supply the products fulfilled the requirement of work.
Brand: SMF Heavy Industry (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com